RIM 특유의 사용성을 유지하면서 발전하는 느낌~ 아래는 추가된 기능.
- A social network aggregator that's shown to work with Facebook, Twitter and BlackBerry Messenger. It's unclear if it will support other services. Integrating services such as Yammer and StatusNet would be useful for the enterprise. This is probably based on Viigo, which RIM acquired in March. Viigo, a real-time information aggregator, added support for Facebook last year.
- An RSS reader, probably also based on Viigo.
- A new home screen design, and what appears to be a native "Today" theme.
- The much anticipated new WebKit-based browser, which will add, among other things, tabbed browsing. We looked at what may be in store for the browser here/
- Universal search.
- Context-sensitive pop-up menus.